Thunderbird Master Password
Thunderbird is very useful for managing multiple email accounts. However if you have 5 email accounts, it will be time consuming to enter 5 different passwords everyday.
Fortunately Thunderbird has master password feature. This feature will allow you to enter only one password to serve all saved email passwords. Master password also protect you from unauthorized person access your computer.
Step to set master password:
- Check remember password for every account. If you already done this, skip to step 2.
- Open Tools > Options menu
- Under Security > Passwords tab, check Use a master password.
- You will be asked to enter master password twice. Click OK.
- You are set. Next time you open Thunderbird you will be asked to enter master password. Once you had input it, all accounts are automatically signed in for you.