Save Entire Web Page
When saving a web page, we often got dilemma. If we don’t zoom out, some parts of the page are not captured, if we zoom out, the text can become too small.
To overcome this, Firefox has Abduction addon for taking website screenshot. Abduction can save entire web page perfectly. Step to install Abduction:
- Click here to download Abduction.
- Click Add to Firefox button.
- Click Install Now button.
- Restart Firefox.
Now we can save entire web page without being truncated. Here is how to take website screenshot:
- Right click on the page you want to save.
- Click Save Page as Image menu.
- Click Select All button.
- Click Save button.